For Home Users
“Amba has been brilliant. I was scared of technology, and knew I was missing out. Now my youngest son who lives hours away, video calls me at least twice a week, and shares photos when he is travelling. Amba’s buttons are so big and it makes it so simple to use” – Mrs S, Somerset (Age 72)
Everyone would like to remain living in their own homes as long as possible. We all want to feel in control of our lives. We also need to feel connected to the outside world.
- Sometimes, especially as we get older or have chronic medical conditions, such as dementia, we may require additional support to remain living independently. Amba offers an elegant solution to help Users to become better organised and connected to friends, family and carers alike;
- Amba is VERY EASY TO USE for anyone unfamiliar with using computers, tablets or smartphones
- Day, time, date, and daily schedule with reminders, are all displayed in one place
- Localised weather report and daily schedule, to help orientate the User through their day
- The User is easily connected to loved ones with video calls made at the touch of a button
- Photo sharing enables the User to keep abreast of current family moments and events
- Amba encourages and enhances communication through an intuitive and easy-to-use touchscreen.
- Amba’s calendar function helps the User see organised appointments and assists in managing medication schedules and other events.
- Having one shared calendar interface enables Family Members and Carers to work more closely with the User to assist in organising their day
- Family members can be automatically alerted if any appointment or calendar event is created or missed – within seconds, via the accompanying Amba app for their mobile device
- Amba ensures Family Members and Carers are constantly on-hand, even if they cannot be with the User in person
- Reassuring, Amba it is always on and is always there
- All these features can help to reduce anxiety and stress caused by dementia or memory conditions
Amba can be located anywhere that has a WiFi connection and a mains plug. Amba never goes to sleep. Should it lose power, selected Members/Carers are alerted immediately by email. Amba has been designed to always be on and connected to the Users’ Care Network.