Extended coverage in the Evesham Journal newspaper about Amba
The Evesham Journal continued it’s prominent coverage of Amba in the 3rd January 2019 paper edition. To download a PDF of the article, click here
- Numer of People living with Dementia living alone predicted to double – Guardian reports
- Can electricity help dementia sufferers?
- Talking loneliness for people living with dementia
- Amba has improved communication with my Mum
- Extended coverage in the Evesham Journal newspaper about Amba
- Help for the elderly article in the Evesham Journal
- We’re Training in Birmingham today
- Dementia – A useful guide and how Amba has been designed to help those with dementia
- Age-related Memory Loss
- Loneliness in old age is a big social problem.
To learn more about how the Amba system can help you and your family please fill in the form below and we will arrange a personal in home demonstration with confirmation by email and text message.