Number of People living with Dementia living alone predicted to double – Guardian reports
According to the Alzheimer’s Society, the predicted number of people living alone and dealing with dementia is set to double to 240,000 over the next 20 years.
When the charity surveyed 354 people with dementia, 58% said they experienced loneliness and 56% said they suffered from isolation.
56% also said they had been losing touch with people since being diagnosed.
For the full story click here
- Safe Video Calling
- COVID-19. Amba is a great solution for the isolated
- Zoom Video calling “Unsafe”
- Number of People living with Dementia living alone predicted to double – Guardian reports
- Can electricity help dementia sufferers?
- Extended coverage in the Evesham Journal newspaper about Amba
- Dementia – A useful guide and how Amba has been designed to help those with dementia
- Age-related Memory Loss
- Loneliness in old age is a big social problem.
- An Alternative Care Solution you may not have thought of …
To learn more about how the Amba system can help you and your family please fill in the form below and we will arrange a personal in home demonstration with confirmation by email and text message.